- Admission Process
Admissions for Session April 2016-17
- Inquiry Timings: 10 AM to 4 PM
- Contact for Admission: 0124-2579329
- Minimum age for:
- Nursery : 3 years as on 31st March
- KG : 4 Years as on 31st March
- Class 1 : 5 yrs as on 31st March and accordingly for higher classes.
- Location of the school : Lustrous green 100 acres campus with amazing sporting facility at Delhi Gurgaon border.
- Transport available to all areas in Gurgaon, Gual Pahari, its neighbourhood including Faridabad.
- School to be affiliated to CBSE eventually
- School building architecture one of its kind
- Day care facility provided from 12 noon to 6 pm for all students
- Parents requiring day care facilities to contact us in the first week of January 2016
- Cricket, golf and football academies for all age groups from Jan 2016.
- Fee structure provided on the website
Enroll in Class, Registration & Application Procedure
Registrations open on 1st January 2016 onwardsFill Online Admission Form
The Prospectus-cum-Registration Form is available at our Admissions Office. Alternatively, you may fill the Registration Form online and then take the printout of the same. Please make sure that the form is duly filled and submit the printed copy of the same at our Admissions Office, along with the Prospectus-cum-Registration Fee. (See Contact page for Admissions Office address)
Parents are requested to submit the Application Form duly filled, along with copies of the following documents:
- One passport-size photograph of the child.
- Self attested copy of the birth certificate issued by the Municipal Committee/ Municipal Corporation.
- Self attested copy of the residence proof.
- Copy of progress report from previous school (If applicable).